Help us share the #DONTBETHATGUY movement.
ATTENTION ALL SUNSET GT GOERS!
The cars and coffee event that we all have grown to love is at risk of being shut down. Because of many (repeated) disrupters the City of West-Hollywood is being forced to give us an ultimatum. However, they are giving us one last chance to save the event and we need all attendees to help! The Sunset GT Team has, therefore, implemented a new series of do’s and don’ts for our next and (hopefully) future events. These include:
· RSVP for Sunset GT online at: https://02-11-18sunsetgt.eventfarm.com or register at the gate! (All Attendees must register)
· Use ride shares! It’s great for the environment and commerce, but make sure you are dropped off and picked at our designated spots! We will display them clearly for you.
· Take photos! Just be sure to sign our waiver form when you register.
· Have fun! This is a friendly and exciting event; we want to keep it that way. Let’s keep safe and friendly for everyone though!
· Drones! Do not bring your drone (registered drones included)
· Standing in the streets, is not safe for drivers or yourself
· Reckless driving, launch control & revving: come on guys, this is a no brainer! We have neighbors and children present…
· Parking in Sunset Plaza’s lower parking lot, no exceptions
parking in the upper lot
Parking in the Upper Sunset Plaza Parking lot is ONLY for Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Ferrari, McLaren, Lamborghini, Pagani, and Porsche. Though we love (and drive) all the other brands this event is to display only the pinnacle of luxury-auto brands. This is an opportunity to see some of the most rare cars in the world outside of a museum setting. Let's keep it that way.